Green Island Eco Adventure
Do you have a half day or a full day to spare? Why not take a fast Catamaran only 45 minute journey to Green Island, a true coral sand cay. You have a choice of three departures where you can spend a half day or up to 7 hours on this beautiful tropical Coral Sand Cay. There are a range of optional activities you can enjoy. You'll also have the choice of glass bottom boat coral viewing or snorkelling equipment.
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise only 45 minutes
- Enjoy a Half Day or up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Tea and coffee served until boat departure from Cairns
- Take a Self Guided Eco Island Walk
- Have the choice of Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tour OR use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of Island swimming pool exclusive for Great Adventures guests.
- Use of day visitor facilities as there is a 5 star resort on the island.
Lunch and Refreshment Options
There are many options for you to choose from a range of delicious and affordable meal and snack options from Green Island’s restaurant and food outlets prices start from around $8.50.
Once you are at the island you may wish to try Scuba Diving, join a snorkel guided tour, or even walk underwater with the Sea Walker helmet diving. There is also parasailing and scenic helicopter flights, want to know more ..........send us an email and we can let you know.
These prices are ex wharf, departing from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal. Coach Transfers are an additional cost.
Departure and Arrival Times:
You can choose your preferred departure times from Cairns and Green Island!
|Depart Green Island||12.00pm||2.30pm||4.30pm|
Return Coach Transfers
- 4 -14 years are classed as children, and under 4 free, i.e. 3 or below.
- Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family. Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
- All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice. Listed fares in
- Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.