Great Barrier Reef Cruise - Agincourt Reef
Experience of a lifetime, board one of Quicksilver’s Wave Piercing Catamarans for a trip of a lifetime to the very edge of the Continental Shelf to Agincourt Reef, one of the Ribbon Reef.
You may choose to dive, snorkel, or you can stay dry and still see the reef via the underwater observatory or Semi-submarine. You can view the fish feeding from the underwater observatory or if you want to get a bird’s eye view and stay dry take a 10 minute scenic flight. Whatever you choose to do it will be an experience of a lifetime.
Included in your day
- Morning and afternoon teas on board.
- Reef presentation by marine biologist.
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- All snorkelling equipment provided.
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew]
What to Bring
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume and beach towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection.
- Cash for drinks at the bar.
- Credit cards for shopping and optional tours.
- Underwater cameras available for purchase.
You can choose from an introductory dive for the first time divers or not yet certified, or if you are certified you can do certified dives. Enquire now for these options.
From Cairns and Northern Beaches:
Quicksilver coaches will pick you up from our accommodation Cairns and Northern Beaches and drive you along one of the most scenic coastal routes in the country with commentary.
From Port Douglas:
Coach Transfers are available from your accommodation. Specific hotel transfer times will be advised at confirmation time of booking.
Making your own way:
Check in time is 9.15am at the Quicksilver office, at the Marina Mirage on Wharf Street, Port Douglas. Parking is available.
|Introductory Snorkelling Tour with Marine Biologist||$62||$32||$156|
|Advanced Snorkelling Tour with Marine Biologist||$80||$50||$210|
|Certified Diving 1 Dive||$120||$120|
|Certified Diving 2 Dives||$170||$170|
|"Ocean Walker"||$168||$168||these prices are subject to change|
Return Coach Transfers
|Port Douglas/ Thala Beach & Silky Oaks||$14||$7||$35|
|Cairns & Northern Beaches||$30||$16||$76|
*Terms and Conditions
Fuel Surcharge may apply
Environmental Management Charge
A Government Environmental Management Charge & Office Administration Fee of $6.50 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This is included in the fare.
- Children 4-14 years.
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge.
- Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family and children age 4 – 14 years.
Prices valid 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.Enquire about this tour »