5 Night Holiday Package 2 Adults Special $2957 save $180
Accommodation: Twin Share One Bedroom Luxury 4.5 Star Holiday Apartments - Harbour Lights Cairns, accommodation can be changed due to availability.
Located on the Cairns marina waterfront, apartments offer the most discerning travellers the ultimate in exclusive, accommodation.
- The apartments are the latest in open plan modern living, accommodation with spectacular views of the Cairns Marina.
- You are only minutes away from shopping, fine cuisine, Esplanade Harbour and front boardwalk and the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- The spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment living and dining areas open onto your private balcony to a view of the marina and Cairns harbour. Direct telephone line, 42-inch plasma television, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen and a personal laundry with a washing machine and dryer. Unsuited bathroom.
Itinerary for Kuranda Train and Skyrail
Complimentary Hotel pick-up from your accommodation will either be at 8.00am or 9.00am depending on whether you choose the first or second train.
Your amazing journey on the Historical Kuranda train stopping at the Barron Falls, taking a step back in History and see some amazing views an experience not to miss.
Next stop Kuranda Station where you will have free time to experience this wonders of this l little village in the Rainforest, Kuranda. You may also wish to explore Kuranda Birdworld, Butterfly Sanctuary and Koala Gardens these are at your own expense. Then make your own way down to Skyrail which is situated right next to the Kuranda Train Station, boarding either the 1 pm or 3 pm Skyrail depending on which one you have booked back to Caravonica where we will meet you for your transfer back to your accommodation. The journey down on Skyrail will take approximately 1hour and 20 minutes with two stops along the way at Barron Falls, and the interpretive centre.
Itinerary – Outback in a Day Chillagoe Caves & Outback Tour
Complimentary Hotel pickups then ascend the McAllister Ranges and head west through dirt tracks via the little town of Biboorha en route Mareeba Wetlands, seeing different species of bush birds, including Emus and Kangaroos before reaching our first stop.
Morning tea and boat cruise atMareeba Wetlands. Viewing giant Lotus Lilly's, Water Birds, and see first hand the Rare Gouldian Finch breeding programme.
Travel through the back blocks of this wetland area viewing wallabies, emus and other wildlife and then along the agricultural paddocks of this fertile area, crossing over the Great Divide and into the Western watershed. (We may sometimes have to take our Wet Weather alternate from the Wetlands when the road is impassible)
Travel through historical towns of Petford, Almaden and Lappa Junction through rolling hills rich in mineral giving way to towering limestone karsts scattered around Chillagoe.Here we delve into the history of the copper smelters, whose old chimneys of the Chillagoe Smelters which dominate the western horizon.
Wonderful Aussie pub lunch before setting off to National Parks guided cave tour.
The fossilised remains of the ancient coral reefs with hidden limestone labyrinths give a portal to a lost world just like our own Great Barrier Reef, Millions of years in the making.
After the cave tour, head back towards Cairns, stopping for a short comfort stop, before arriving back at your accommodation.
Itinerary for your Daintree / Cape Tribulation /4WD Bloomfield Track Safaris. The small personalised group with an Advanced Eco Accredited Operator.
Complimentary return hotel transfers scenic drive to Mossman, admiring the Azure Waters of the Coral Sea and coastline. Lush farmland contrasts with seascape as we approach the majestic Daintree River.
Morning tea and an informative river cruise of the Daintree River. Viewing Estuarine Crocodiles, mangrove forests and wildlife, nature at its best!
Ascend the Alexandra Range for a panoramic view of World Heritage Tropical Rainforest merging with the azure colours of the Coral Sea.
Guided rainforest elevated National Park Boardwalk, searching for the elusive, Southern Cassowary and other wildlife species.
Delicious barbeque lunch, freshly prepared salads served while you have the opportunity to hand feed a Kangaroo and enjoy a cold drink from the bar at the wildlife rescue sanctuary.
Then head beyond Cape Tribulation along the 4WD Bloomfield Track to pristine Emmagen Creek for a refreshing rainforest stream swim, in World Heritage Rainforest, feast on exotic tropical fruit, complimentary glass of wine and a cup of Traditional Billy Tea and Australian Damper.
Cape Tribulation Beach there is a little time to swim in the Coral Sea (seasonal) or stroll along the beach and boardwalk where the 'Rainforest meets the Reef'.
Afternoon refreshment stop, then cross the Daintree River by cable ferry and begin our homeward journey.
Reef Trip Upolu Cay and Outer Barrier Reef
This reef tour can be changed due to availability and also what you are wanting to do. Price may vary.
Check-in from 7.15 am at the Reef Fleet Terminal at Ocean Free + Freedom desk, proceed to board the boat, 7.30am A Finger No 5 at the Marlin Marina, Cairns for an 8.00am departure. Cruise in comfort on board this luxury cruising cat through turquoise waters to two destinations Upolu Cay and the outer edge of Upolu Reef
- Upolu coral cay experience a glass bottom boat trip with our marine naturalist. Swim, Snorkel and (Dive optional expense). Enjoy your first snorkel just off the Cay in the shallow waters.
- During lunch cruise to the Outer Edge Upolu Reef, snorkel or (dive on expense) the amazing "Wonder Wall", on the outer edge ofUpoluo Reef.
- A sumptuous lunch Queensland prawns, Tasmanian smoked salmon, roast chicken, mixed meat platter, 3 fresh salad selections, assorted breads, condiments and pickles.
- Tropical fruit platter, cheese and crackers and cake served on cruise home. Low guest numbers (max 75 — surveyed for 109 people) ensures highest staff to passenger ratio and personal snorkel and dive experience.
If you are a certified diver enjoy the wonders of the reef with our experienced complimentary guides.
- Snorkeling tuition and use of top quality snorkeling gear including buoyancy vests, lycra suits/wetsuits
- High snorkel and dive crew to guest ratio
- Coffee and tea all day
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour with Marine Naturalist
- Adventure Drift snorkel tour
- Large lunch including seafood plus tropical afternoon tea
- Fish Feed
- Fresh water showers
- Prescription masks
- Certified Diving (1–2 dives) additional cost
- Introductory Diving (1–2 dives) additional cost
- Underwater cameras
- Well stocked range of alcoholic refreshments
- A range of quality merchandise
6 hours to dive and snorkel your day in 2 amazing locations
Terms & Conditions of Package
Package is subject to availability, tour itineraries may change due to weather conditions or individual operators discretion.
Payment must be made in full at time of confirmation to secure package.
Cancellation Policy if the Package is cancelled 14 days prior to commencement date a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Payment via credit card will incurr a 2% fee for Mastercard and Visa and 3.5% for Amex. Direct bookings can be made without fees via direct bank deposits. All rates are in Australian Dollars. (AUD)
We strongly suggest with all Travel you have Travel Insurance.
Prices are valid to 31st March 2018. Please enquiry for new rate after this date.
Please use our enquiry form to find out more or to make a booking for this package.